Jack got a new bed! He loved his toddler bed, but was coming in our room just about every night to tell us he had fallen out of bed. He was just too big for it. We found this bed on Craig's List for $15 and picked it up last night. He was a little sad, at first, to see us take his old bed down, but he was very excited to find that all of his stuffed animals could fit in the new bed. Here he is showing it off:
5 comments:
Tell Jack that I love his new bed and I can't wait until he can show it to me!
aww he is getting so big, what a good deal for a bed too! Way to be:)
He's not supposed to grow up when I'm not around! I miss you guys!
I love Craigslist! I am assuming that you made the cute quilt on Jacks bed too? you are so talented Becca. You really should sell them!
I bet he feels so big! You got a steal on that bed, too. Sweet! And I really love the quilt on his bed. It's so gorgeous.
Post a Comment