He's such a cute little boy. I love that last picture. Kids have the best ideas for getting wet and staying cool. I don't think a day goes by without Benson getting soaked one way or another! If there's water around, he's going to find it. :)
I love the edits/coloring you do to your pictures. How do you do them? Do you ever use actions in Photoshop? I love them. :) There are a lot of good free ones online. That's about all I know how to do, besides an initial color edit in Bridge before opening up Photoshop.
1 comment:
He's such a cute little boy. I love that last picture. Kids have the best ideas for getting wet and staying cool. I don't think a day goes by without Benson getting soaked one way or another! If there's water around, he's going to find it. :)
I love the edits/coloring you do to your pictures. How do you do them? Do you ever use actions in Photoshop? I love them. :) There are a lot of good free ones online. That's about all I know how to do, besides an initial color edit in Bridge before opening up Photoshop.
Post a Comment