Yesterday morning, Ty went hiking with my parents, brothers Sam and Dave, and cousin Kelly. They went to Lost Dutchman State Park and hiked what is called Flat Iron. Ty left at 5:50 in the morning and didn't get back until 4:00pm, so it was definitely a doozy. They had a good time and everyone was cheery (right, Mom?)! Here are some of the pictures Ty got of their trek:
6 comments:
Awesome pictures, Ty! I like the one of Sam meditating...? I think that's what he's doing. It made me laugh. Looks like fun! I'd like to try it sometime.
Whoa, I can't believe your mom did that! Ryan's hiked that a couple times in the past and I hear it is really hard!
Some of those photos look like paintings. Awesome!
Great pictures, I didn't know there was so much green around Phoenix! ;) How come Jack and Becca didn't go too?
Wow those are awesome pictures!!! What an awesome hike!
Gorgeous pictures Ty! It looks like the hike was worth it.
I love the story of Jack falling in the ocean during your San Diego trip - funny kid!
Post a Comment