Friday, June 24, 2011

Graduation Day

Our last day in Virginia was a wonderful day for our family! Ty's training was finally over and we celebrated with family all day and packed up the apartment. We had a great time living on the other side of the United States, but we're thrilled that Arizona is still our home.

5 comments:

Diane said...

Congratulations Ty! And congrats to you too Becca! Graduations are always happy milestones! (What a gorgeous family!)

Milton and Marie said...

Cute family picture! We are happy for you guys!I need you help on idaeas on how to beat this heat.

Elizabeth O. said...

What a beautiful family picture. Seriously guys, you look awesome. Becca your hair is so long, I love it. And Jack's suit, wow, what a stud. Let's please get together soon.

Clancy and Katie Black said...

Congratulations! Such a beautiful family so glad you get to head back to AZ, there's no place like home.

Andrea said...

GREAT graduation outfit, Bec, it's perfect!! You look gorgeous! Ty and Jack, you go great with Rebecca's dress! ;) I'm so glad I got to be part of it all!