Sunday, July 10, 2011

Home Sweet Home

It's so good to be back in Arizona. We love being back - unbearable heat, and all. Jack has loved having a backyard again.

If I let him choose, Jack will always go for long dark socks with shorts.

We also got to spend a few days with Mike and Carrie's family from Texas. Jack loves getting "mothered" by all his girl cousins...



Here's our big helper working hard to get our walls painted. We painted the living, family, and dining rooms last week and it looks so good! As soon as I can get decorations back on the wall, I'll post some pictures.

3 comments:

Michelle Johnson said...

So happy to see you doing some fun things to your place now that you're back! Looking back at all the posts from this side of the country I can't believe what you packed in! Missing you like mad though!

Simmons Family said...

Glad you are back, congrads Ty from graduating! I hope that we are going to be joining you back in AZ next year!

Diane said...

Oh, I LOVE his outfit choice! It's always fun to see what kids choose. Congrats on being back in AZ!