Friday, October 29, 2010

25 on the 25th

This week we celebrated my 25th birthday! We had already kind of celebrated the weekend before in Oak Creek Canyon with Mike and Lois, so I didn't do anything too out of the ordinary. All I really wanted was a big, fat chocolate cake, so that is exactly what I made myself. I guess this is what happens when you let Jack do the sprinkles while you take pictures...


Oops!
Nothing mom can't fix with a knife!
Jason's Deli for dinner with my parents

Jack loved helping me open presents
...and blow out my candles.

4 comments:

Clancy and Katie Black said...

Happy Birthday!!! I might need to use Jack's technique with sprinkles on the next cake I make :)
Also all of the Curtis fam will be in AZ for Thanksgiving, hopefully we'll get to see you guys. Love ya!

Anna said...

Hi Becca,
It looks like you had a wonderful and happy birthday. I wished Anna and I could have been there to celebrate it with you. Our favorite picture is you and Jack blowing out the candles together.
We love you and hope all is well.
Love, Jason and Anna

Lindsay Riggs said...

Happy late bday! You're so cute. And Jack looks like the cutest penguin in the Halloween pics!

Amber said...

Happy Birthday! Having kids around on your birthday makes sure you remember all the fun little things about getting older - helping with the sprinkles and blowing out the candles.