Friday, September 11, 2009

Jack turns 2!

Today was Jack's 2nd birthday. I can't believe how fast this past year has gone by. Here's a picture of Jack on his birthday last year:

When Jack got up this morning, he got to play with his present from Mom and Dad--a kitchen set. Maybe this will keep him out of the real pots and pans.
We had a busy morning. Jack went to the doctor and got his shots, and then we ran a bunch of errands to get everything ready for the party. It was dinosaur-themed this year.


Grammy got him some new goggles. I think they were a little too tight at first...


Just right!





We had a great time and were do glad that all our family and friends could make it!

4 comments:

Lindsay Riggs said...

If you tell me that you drew those dinosaurs on the cake, I will be floored! Looks like lots of fun for your little guy!

Simmons Family said...

wow our kids are just growing up so fast. Looks like the party was a blast! I put the recipe for apple bread on my blog

Clancy and Katie Black said...

No way 2 years! He's getting so big and he's such a handsome guy. You are such a great mom.
PS- I'm loving your hair and swimsuit in the Page post...SO CUTE!

Andrea said...

I love the cake! Did you do that yourself?? So glad we got to spend some quality time with little Jack and I am especially loving that mine is the name he can say the BEST!!!