Sunday, October 26, 2008

Birthday Weekend

What a great birthday I had this year. We had lots of fun. Last night, Ty and I got all fixed up and went on a date. We went to the mall, ate at Mimi's, and got Blizzards at DQ. What a perfect day!
Today, we had a big dinner of meatloaf, potatoes, salad, squash, rolls and homemade pumpkin pie! Unfortunately, Jack is really sick with an ear infection, so he wasn't much for the party, but we still had a great time. Thanks to everyone who sent me birthday wishes!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!

Lindsay Riggs said...

Happy birthday, Rebecca! I'm so glad you had a great time celebrating!

Andrea said...

Love your cute hairstyle! I am sending your present home with Ty!

Clark and Liesel said...

Happy Birthday Rebecca! You look so cute!

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Rebecca! You are doing a great job at raising Jack and Tyler.