Monday, October 20, 2008

Oak Creek Canyon

We just got back from a fun weekend in Oak Creek Canyon, near Sedona. We met Ty's parents there and got to camp with them in their awesome new trailer. Other than having a grumpy, teething child that kept us all up at night, it was perfect! The weather was gorgeous and we got to see all the beautiful fall colors that Phoenix seems to lack. Here are some pictures of the fun we had:





Ty got a few artsy shots, too:




The birthday girls (Lois on the 20th and me on the 25th):

Jack making faces in the screen door:


A yummy breakfast in the warm trailer!

2 comments:

Heather said...

It looks like you had fun. I love camping! I think your boy is such a cutie. I still can't believe you are a Mommy. It seems like only yesterday you were babysitting for me :) I love your quilts. You are very talented.

Lindsay Riggs said...

Those scenic pictures are so beautiful! I know what it's like to be up all night with a cranky toddler while keeping other campers up, too! Oh, what fun.