Tonight was Jack's birthday party. We had a lot of fun, family, and food! Since Jack loves Finding Nemo, we decided to make the whole party have a Nemo theme. I made an awesome cake for him (hours and hours of work, by the way...) and we also had hot dogs, side dishes, ice cream, and a Texas sheet cake. Jack got his very own cupcake and he loved it. Hopefully he doesn't get a tummy ache tonight! Thanks to everyone who came!
Happy Birthday Jackaroo! We didn't call because we didn't think he would know what was going on, but we have his present here waiting to give to him in person on Thursday!! Can't wait to see you guys this week!
PS Maybe you should put somewhere on your blog that Ty sometimes swims in your pool and then comes in just in time for a family picture...in his shirtlessness! HaHa!
He is so cute!!!! Good to hear from you. I've asked around for your nimber for about three years no luck:( but know you found me. where are you living and how are you feeling?
I am super impressed with your skills! The cake looks fantastic! I didn't know that was a talent of yours. I love the posts that I just caught up on. I especially love the one of looking over the past year. I'll have to do that with Jaden - I'm stealing your idea, k? I think that 1 month picture of you kissing Jack is beyond precious. Time with these little ones goes by FAST! Oh, and what a little tiny pregnant body you had! I do NOT look like that pregnant. I just get weight all over. How great that you look so good at 9 months pregnancy.
Happy Birthday little Jack! (They really figure out the camera and how to pose really early in life, huh?)
5 comments:
I can not believe you made that cake, Rebecca! Oh, wait, yes I can.
I can't believe that little guy is one year old!! Time goes way too fast! You are going to LOVE this age. So fun!
The cake looks great. I never noticed how blonde Jack's hair was! Happy birthday little man!!!
Happy Birthday Jackaroo! We didn't call because we didn't think he would know what was going on, but we have his present here waiting to give to him in person on Thursday!! Can't wait to see you guys this week!
PS Maybe you should put somewhere on your blog that Ty sometimes swims in your pool and then comes in just in time for a family picture...in his shirtlessness! HaHa!
He is so cute!!!! Good to hear from you. I've asked around for your nimber for about three years no luck:( but know you found me. where are you living and how are you feeling?
I am super impressed with your skills! The cake looks fantastic! I didn't know that was a talent of yours. I love the posts that I just caught up on. I especially love the one of looking over the past year. I'll have to do that with Jaden - I'm stealing your idea, k? I think that 1 month picture of you kissing Jack is beyond precious. Time with these little ones goes by FAST! Oh, and what a little tiny pregnant body you had! I do NOT look like that pregnant. I just get weight all over. How great that you look so good at 9 months pregnancy.
Happy Birthday little Jack! (They really figure out the camera and how to pose really early in life, huh?)
Post a Comment