Sunday, August 24, 2008

Jack's Binky

Apparently, Jack doesn't care which part of his binky is in his mouth, as evident in this picture from his afternoon nap yesterday.


And how funny is this - Jack has been making this face a lot lately. I'm not sure why, but I think it's so cute.


New PJ's!

3 comments:

Elizabeth J. said...

My goodness, he sure is cute, isn't he???
I just bought thouse same PJs for our Baby Jack! It will be a while before he wears them though. Wish we could go shopping for our boys together!

Diane said...

I think it's those little things like the crazy binky (he's apparently not into sucking it, huh?) and the funny faces that make being a mom so dang fun! You wouldn't have all those little rewards if you didn't spend so much time with your little guy.

Lindsay Riggs said...

What a funny little guy!