Our Spring break started out a little rough this year. Jack had a ruptured ear drum that he was recovering from and spent a lot of time resting. We had lots of company and cousins, though, so there was never a dull moment.
Uncle Ty beating up on Zach and Chad. Despite the smiles, they were screaming.
Hailey, Sariah, Audrey, and Jack
Audrey snuggling Uncle Dave
Enjoying the fire pit in the evening
Jack lost his first tooth! It was very wiggly but we couldn't seem to get it out. Aunt Becki did the honors and pulled it with no tears!
Elliot caught a twenty-four hour bug and spent an entire day in bed. Poor guy. He recovered quickly, though.
Granna and Papa took us to the World Wildlife Zoo one day. The weather was warm and sunny and we got to see lots of animals up close without the crowds.
Feeding the giraffe:
Madi and Audrey with the camels
Audrey loves it when Aunt Les does her hair!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
3 comments:
That looks like a great spring break too me! (minus the sickness)
I love seeing your cute fam grow up! And I am loving the short hair...I remember when your hair was short thinking every time I saw a pic of it on your blog being tempted to cut mine! I'm excited for you guys to all get to see your parents again. So proud of them!
I think we all love to have Les do our hair! The zoo and camping sure looked like fun and the fire in the backyard and hiking gets me excited for spring. I can't believe how big Audrey and Elliot are getting and Jack always seems so grown up and content with life. Glad you could have family visit and be outside enjoying it all together!
Post a Comment