Thursday, December 12, 2013

Welcome December

Well, it's finally freezing here in Phoenix (and by freezing, I mean a high in the 50's). We've been craving some winter weather, though, so it's actually been fun. We've used the fireplace at night a couple of times and even put the heating blanket on our bed!

I'm not sure why we decided December was a good time to start this project, but we are ripping down the wallpaper in the master bathroom.

Audrey loves picking on it.

I even talked the neighbor kid into helping one day. (I love how Elliot looks grossed out.)


Green mustaches.

Bundling up for our morning walk

Jack's class sang a song in his school assembly last week. We had great seats!



Kenna's soccer team from Page High School came down a played in a tournament against some Phoenix schools. They were only about 10 minutes away from our house, so we got to watch her play a couple times. Hopefully she wasn't embarrassed, but our kids kept screaming "Go Kenna Bug!" throughout the game. They were so excited to tackle her at the end.
See - it is cold. We had to wear beanies!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Hahaha! It's all relative isn't it? We're currently at 12 degrees, but weather.com says it feels like -2, which is pretty accurate. It's funny that we're looking forward to it "warming up" to the 20's. We may even get as high as 29. =) We always laughed when Loralee lived in FL and would say it was cold enough to get jackets out when it was in the 60's. That's when we were taking them off in Utah. =) At least you get to experience "winterish" weather. I could squeeze Elliot's face! He looks so sweet! I bet Kenna was thrilled to have her own cheering section.

Anna said...

Your kids are the cutest! I love them!