Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Summer Days

Summer is almost over! Jack already got a letter in the mail from his new school with a list of school supplies and his class assignment. I can't believe it. We've enjoyed our vacations and also all the time we've had to just relax at home and do nothing.


 We dog-sat this little guy and all fell in love.

Lowe's Build-and-Grow. It's a little frightening handing all three of your children a hammer, but they managed just fine. Good thing for safety googles!

My tree climber is getting braver and better everyday.

Evidence that Jack is a mini-me. Every morning he writes a list of what he wants to do that day. He will also write down things he's already done, just so he can cross something off (my favorite: "wake up").


The twins enjoying green smoothie popsicles.

Oh yeah. Ty sold my car and bought this. I guess I drive a truck now.

4 comments:

Anna said...

I think I'm going to start putting wake up on my to do list too. :)

Mike Woods said...

And, truck drivers love denim...

Paul J said...

What's that on Jack's list? "Go to Target"?...he is you.

JoEllen said...

My favorite is "go to target" =)