But it's not like we didn't have help! We had these cute kiddos to do all the heavy lifting.
This was back in March. We rented a truck and moved everything out of our house and into my parents' garage in Gilbert. It was a long day but, thanks to help from family and friends, it all got done.
This is Ty's "I love moving!" face. Don't judge him. He'd been up for about 20 hours and gouging his head on the last load didn't help his cheerful attitude.
And here we are in May! Moving truck #2 got loaded in Gilbert and hauled all our stuff an hour away to Peoria.
Home sweet home...finally!
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
I'm glad you got it accomplished. I know moving is not fun. I would hate to be a bad guy and have Ty come after me. He looks a little scary.
Post a Comment