The boys are at the Fathers and Sons campout tonight, so Audrey and I got to have some one-on-one time. We decided to hit the mall and it was so fun. She absolutely loved window shopping with me and pointing out anything pink and sparkly. We went to Build-A-Bear and she picked out a puppy. She named her "Princess," of course.
We had to check out the shoe section at Dillard's, too. She especially loved these shiny sandals. What a little girly girl I have on my hands!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
5 comments:
Looks like you two had fun! Audrey looks like she REALLY loves her puppy! :)
I really love the look on her face in the third picture....Priceless! I LOVE girls nights out! When the boys are away the girls will play ;)
-Becki
I love Princess Audrey!!
You could have made it no big deal, but you did the fun mom thing and made it special one on one time with your daughter. So fun! Pink? Sparkly? What's not to love?! =)
Cute!!
Post a Comment