Sunday, October 7, 2012

Week Two With Twins

We had a fun, busy, family-filled weekend at our house. Granna and Papa came down from Page to see us and meet Audrey and Elliot. We also got a surprise visit from Aunt Les, Madi, and Kenna.


On Friday, Jack's class had a fall party and I went to help out while Papa stayed with the twins. It's so fun to see him at school with all his cute little friends.


Audrey ("cheese!") & Papa


The twins looking at pictures with Aunt Les



 Why won't they both look at the same time?


 A (mostly) happy picture with the cousins! Madi, Audrey, Jack, Kenna, & Elliot


Elliot got his first hair cut from Aunt Les! Kenna was on cracker duty and he did great!

3 comments:

Mike and Tia Fam said...

Looks like a fantastic week to be in the Woods family! I am glad that the twins are getting to know more family and cousins. How fun! I have been so excited for you guys, you've really been on my mind a lot. Thanks for updating again :) I hope all these transitions are going smoothly!

Anna said...

Could your kids be any cuter? Love you all!

Simmons Family said...

I am so excited for you guys!!! The twins are so cute! They look like they fit right in would you guys :)