I really can't believe it, but Jack went off to Kindergarten this morning. I was so proud of myself--no tears in the classroom! Jack was excited with just a little bit of nervousness. He was really happy to see his name on the board listed as the lunch bin holder. He loves being assigned a job. Here he is ready for school:


7 comments:
He looks so grown up. Thanks for sharing.
Wow! The school year starts early! Jamin starts at the end of this month! I can't believe these boys are old enough for school! Yay Jack - you will do GREAT!!
Aaaaaaaaah! I'm so not ready for this! I can't believe school has already started, Jaden doesn't begin until Sep 5! I guess no tears in the classroom should be my goal, but I make no promises once I walk out of that school. =) Good luck. It sure is hard letting go a little.
It's amazing that, as moms, we make it through in one piece. Sending our babies off without us by their sides is a big step. Good luck with it all!
He looks so excited! Janalee has her first day tomorrow, I hope there are no tears from me either!
No way! So cute and so exciting hope he's loving it!
Cute kindergartener! I bet he loves it!
Post a Comment