Last week, my mom and I were shopping at Hobby Lobby and we passed some fabric that had pictures of all 50 states and their capitals on it. Of course, Jack fell in love with it. He picked the bolt up and started walking over to the fabric cutting counter. Our conversation went something like this:
"Mom, I'll ask the lady to cut it and you can pay for it!"
"Jack, not today. C'mon we need to go."
"But you could make me a quilt with it! Let's buy it.
"You already have too many quilts. C'mon, let's go."
"But I need some pj's.
"Well, your birthday is coming up. Maybe I'll get you some on your birthday."
(Looking at my Mom) "But Mimi could get it for me and make pj's!"
So, that ended the struggle and the very next day Jack had new state pj's made by Mimi:
Mom had a little leftover fabric and made Raffe some pj bottoms, too.
It's going to be a struggle for me to get these in the washing machine. Jack's worn them every night this week. Thanks, Mom!
8 comments:
This little boy is so hard to resist!
Too cute! So nice of Mimi =)
Grandma's are the absolute best!!! Jack is still the cutest kid ever!
haha, too cute! He knows how to work the system :)
Ok that is so stinkin' cute. What a hilarious boy. And so so smart.
What a perfect gift for him!
I love them! He has officially put Quinn up to the challenge of learning his states before we see him so he doesn't feel like a 10 year old dufus next to his preschooler cousin when talking about states!
Awesome! Smart kid! Great negotiation skills!
Love the idea of state and capital pj's!
Post a Comment