Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween

About two weeks ago, Jack saw Peter Pan for the first time and fell in love. I don't know why but he's just crazy about that movie. So, we made him Peter Pan for Halloween. Right before we left for the ward Trunk-or-Treat, we went outside for a little photo shoot and these are the poses he gave me:






Who is this kid? Seriously?...

We had a great time at the ward party and Jack loved playing with all his little friends.





This here is us with the "scarecrow." Ty dressed up like this and scared the pants off kids (and a few adults) all night long. Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

Anna said...

I think Jack has been watching his mother pose for pictures. :) We were twinners on Halloween, I wore that same orange shirt.

Diane said...

Work it, Jack! Work it!

Simmons Family said...

He is so cute posing for those pictures, he knows it too!! Ty, you are pretty scarry looking!

Michelle Johnson said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the poses! That kid cracks me up!