We have had a bit of a crazy summer with moving from Virginia back home and making several changes on the house. Somehow, camping didn't really happen. Two weekends ago, the boys decided they'd had enough and they went camping near Kinder Crossing, AZ. Ty took some awesome pictures and posted them here.
Last weekend, we all went camping together along with the other Woods family. Jack, Ethan, and Gavin had such a fun time exploring the woods and using their imaginations. How nice it is for them to be at this age where they can entertain themselves for hours! The weather was just cool enough at night that we all needed jackets and welcomed the campfires. {Notice that I say "needed jackets," not to be confused with "had jackets." Many of you already know that I am horrible at packing, and yes, just like last year at this same camp spot, I forgot to pack jackets for me and Jack.}
| Poor little Trevor was hard to keep clean |
| I love these "tough guy" faces |
Ethan, Trevor, Jack, Gavin, and Uncle Cody

4 comments:
Ah, jackets, who needs 'em. Maybe it is the trauma of thinking of denim... What a fun time for everyone.
SO fun! I love Trevor's dirty face. =) It looks like a ton of fun. And the pictures Ty took are amazing - as always.
Great pics. I had to chuckle at a few of them...such silly boys!
The one of Trevor is a classic!! I have one of Quinn just like it at the same age!
I love the tough boys too. Those two crack me up!
Post a Comment