Monday, September 13, 2010

Birthday Boy

Jack had a great third birthday. Granna and Papa came to town and he got spoiled with all the attention. We had a fun Cars-themed party with lots of family.

Jack asked for dinner at his favorite place to eat: In-N-Out




It's hard to believe that my baby is three now!

5 comments:

Lori said...

Look at this! I love the cake! It's so incredible. What a cool tradition, too, to make the cake decorations all professional like! He's such a cute kid. I'm glad he had a fun birthday!!

Kira: said...

He is so cute! How did you make those cars look so accurate?

Simmons Family said...

Happy birthday Jack! I love the cake too!

Lindsay Riggs said...

How did you make those cars look so perfect?? You're so good.

Anna said...

How fun! I wish I could have been there! I think that picture of Jack at In-n-out is the cutest.