A couple of days ago, I had a really exhausting afternoon. We got home from running a bunch of errands and I desperately needed a nap. I asked Jack very nicely if he would please let me sleep for 20 minutes alone in my room. Much to my surprise, he left me alone and I got a nap! It was a miracle. Anyway, when I woke up, I found my camera out of the case and 52 beautiful, blurry pictures on it. Funny kid. These are some of my favorites:
6 comments:
Wow! That's not bad for a 2 year old! He's going to grow up to be like his daddy.
That is so darling!! Life through his eyes....so precious!
That is so cute and funny that he let you take a nap AND took photos of what he was up to so you knew he wasn't getting into trouble. :) He's such a cute little boy.
How cute! Riley is a picture taking machine, too.
that is so cute!! I love that he took those pictures and didn't break the camera, that wouldn't have happened it it was one of my kids. Way to be Jack!
WOW! What a milestone! That was worth a couple of worn out camera batteries!
Post a Comment