Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Cookies

Tonight, we decorated Christmas cookies because Jack has been asking for days now to "do sprinkles." For some reason he was calling the snowmen cookies "babies," and he even started crying when one of their arms broke off. Why was he so attached? I have no idea.



Ty and his "Comrade Snowman"


Okay, this is a competition: Whose cookie is better? (And I don't mean freakier...)

This is Jack's penguin ornament from Grammy. This just melts my heart...

5 more days 'til Christmas!

4 comments:

Deanne said...

Well, before I tell you which cookie is best I will have to taste them! Hopefully you will have a few left tomorrow evening. Why does Jack like penguins so much? Maybe it's because Grammy gave it to him!

Simmons Family said...

those cookies look yummy!!! I want some. As for the cutest one, what ever one you decorated the the cutest, we gals got to stick together :)

Diane said...

Ha ha! The one with the green hat looks better. What a tender-hearted little guy you have! I loved your Christmas card! And Jack sure is a cute cow, even if he really was supposed to be a sheep. =)

Elizabeth O. said...

How fun. You and Ty are such great parents. You always give Jack such neat, memory-making, experiences. The cookies look yummy. I like the snow man with the green hat better. I love your headband too, where did you get that? Merry Christmas to the Woods family. We sure love you guys lots.