We're just loving our beautiful October weather. I think we've had all of the windows open for two weeks straight now. Here's a few pictures we got while enjoying the lovely outdoors this afternoon:
Cutest pictures ever!!! How would it be to be in short when there are pumpkins out in the fall??? lucky! I'm due November 26... Thanksgiving day. We are praying she comes early. who knows. Looks like you guys are loving life!!! hope all is well, maria
Very cute pics! I wish our fall weather lasted SO much longer. I'm waiting for the snow to start any time. :( ps, i got the bedspreads at target 2 years ago. they are cheap and i'm ready to make new ones!
4 comments:
Cutest pictures ever!!! How would it be to be in short when there are pumpkins out in the fall??? lucky! I'm due November 26... Thanksgiving day. We are praying she comes early. who knows. Looks like you guys are loving life!!! hope all is well, maria
Nice photo op weather! Cute!
Way cute pictures!!!!
Very cute pics! I wish our fall weather lasted SO much longer. I'm waiting for the snow to start any time. :(
ps, i got the bedspreads at target 2 years ago. they are cheap and i'm ready to make new ones!
Post a Comment