Jack surprises me everyday. He's always learning new things he can do and new messes he can make. Here's Jack sitting in the emptied-out tupperware bin. He loves pulling everything out of it and getting in like it's his own little car or something. I push him around and he loves it...until he falls over.
A little mess of post-it notes...
Not only can Jack open our child-proof cupboards, he can get inside of them and lock himself in! Scary!
This is how I found Jack this morning, while I was getting ready for church! He has NEVER done this before. What am I going to do??
4 comments:
Hmmm, just pray he doesn't fall off and get a head injury! That's what Quinn always did. That is very, very boy!
I am so glad Riley has never really been a "climber!"
Oh no! It looks like you're welcoming in the year TWO! I'm amazed that he's figured out the baby proofing. Jaden can get the outlet plugs out, and he'll shut Elyse in the closet or a room by herself. I guess if Jack does anything it's going to be to himself. He's a daring little guy. He's so cute though, it's probably hard to get after him for it all, huh?
Maybe your going to have to paddle his canoe! Just don't tell him it was Grandma's idea!
Post a Comment