Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Boo-boo

Jack just about split his head open tonight. He was running and tripped and his head collided with a corner. It was very traumatic. Thankfully, it didn't bleed much, but it was an instant black-and-blue goose egg. If the skin would have broken just a bit more, I am pretty sure we would have gone to the ER for stitches. Hopefully, a butterfly and some glycerin did the trick. I was really worried about a concussion, but I think he's okay. This is the hardest age for getting hurt! I feel like it's just one thing after another.

Trying to get calmed down...binkies help a lot at a time like this...


Already smiling again!


5 comments:

Lindsay Riggs said...

Good thing (for moms) little kids bounce back so quickly! Scary, though!

Elizabeth O. said...

Oh poor Jack. I'm glad he's doing alright. You're just a natural nurse aren't you Becky? Great job.

JoEllen said...

Ouch! Poor Jack...

geoffsn said...

Oh man, the Woods and their concussions! I hope that he's feeling better.

Unknown said...

Poor little guy, that is one big goose egg. What a cutie that he's back smiling again so fast