Ty had his third mountain bike race this morning out at Estrella Park in Avondale--the Hedgehog Hustle. Guess what? Nothing went terribly wrong! No flat tires, no puking...it was perfect! Race days are alot more fun this way.
Here's Jack watching for his daddy to come through the finish line with his Nemo lunch pail:
Cody and Ty post-race:
6 comments:
I'm sure Ty was relieved no to have any complications! He must be a serious biker!
Congratulation!!
sweet jogging stroller!!! looks like fun!
Congratulations! I am glad to see you did so great, probably made it all worth it, huh?
Yay for Ty! By the way, I love Jack's Nemo lunch box!
Great job Ty! Jack looks SO ADORABLE holding that lunch pail! Have you always been a quilter? Your quilt looks great. I'm sorry Ty had to be away that long. Poor Jack! It's hard on the wife, but I think kids have a really hard time, because they don't grasp when daddy's coming home. It must be nice to have him back.
Post a Comment